It’s about feeling better!
- Struggling with ongoing health challenges?
- Tired of the daily battle with chronic symptoms that doctors haven’t been able to resolve?
- Interested in alternatives to the synthetic, pharmaceutical approach to well-being?
- Sensing that the root of your issues
aren’tbeing addressed but unsure how to move forward?
- Ready to take action and become empowered in your own healthcare?
What makes nutrition therapy successful?
A functional approach:
I equate working ‘functionally’ to answering some of the problems in health and healthcare today. It’s a modality that works to not just support, but educate the client in what’s going on in their body and how making uniquely targeted diet and lifestyle modifications can shift their physiological terrain helping them meet their goals.
Connecting the dots:
I take the time to go deep into my client’s health story, honoring the fact that each person is as unique as a fingerprint. Through exploration, investigation and relating how food works in their body, I create a tapestry of connections that often guides us to the root of the issue. Through these associations, I support my client with therapeutic recommendations that are holistic, realistic and achievable.
A partner in health:
I meet each client where they’re at in their healing process, validating their struggles and getting to know them well. I acknowledge the fact that partnership isn’t a one way street. This is where I nurture empowerment and accountability, holding space for the client to embrace their full potential and take charge of their health.
And although we start with food, it’s important that we also focus on lifestyle habits and patterns outside of nutrition practices – things like sleep, stress, exercise, relationships and mindfulness practices. As mentioned above, I take the ‘whole’ person into account! When harnessing the power of these very valuable and available modalities we’re activating real change that shifts the internal terrain and changes health outcomes. Here are just a few of the ‘feel good’ results that people achieve:
– Healing the gut and improved digestion
– Rebalancing hormones
– Enhancing metabolism and body composition
– Improved mood and brain function
– Reduced inflammation
– Boost in immune function
– Adrenal support and increased stress resiliency
– Fostering a new understanding and relationship with food
Nutrition therapy is not for:
– Someone looking for a quick fix
– Someone looking for a magic pill or singular remedy
– Someone who isn’t interested or willing to take responsibility for their own health
– Someone who isn’t interesting in changing dietary, lifestyle and personal habits
– Someone who isn’t willing to prioritize their health
Ready to get started? Schedule a complimentary, no obligation discovery session with me to find out more.
Ready to learn more?
To ensure that nutrition therapy is the next best step for you, please let me know how to reach you.
What is it? A foundational wellness course to achieve your highest health potential
Date: Sunday, October 21st
Location: Namaste Healing & Meditation, 1260 Bergen Pkwy #210, Evergreen, CO 80439
Your Hosts: Mindy Pellegrino and Katherine Sumner
- Have you fallen into a wellness rut, repeating patterns and behaviors that aren’t working?
- Do you feel disconnected or out of touch with your best Self?
- When thinking about your health are your thoughts often negative, sabotaging, or hopeless?
Then this course if for you!
In this introductory, three hour session as part of our Soul Nutrition Series, we will dive into the heart-centered aspects of what it takes to trust in yourself, gain clarity, and feel empowered.
We will teach you key ingredients of our Soul Nutrition Formula:
Bring awareness to your thoughts and desires allowing positive change to take hold.
Recognize and take responsibility for yourself and your happiness.
Allow your feelings to be energy for change.
What is Soul Nutrition?
The act of nourishing, processing and assimilating our non-physical human attributes like thoughts, feeling and will for the purpose of empowering, growing and achieving one’s highest health potential.
It’s all in you.
We invite you to join us in this education and interactive-based course to feed your soul and ignite your personal power.
Register at www.namastehealing.com/workshop/ or call 720 458 5282
Details: The morning will incorporate learning, gentle movement, meditation, engaging activities and a supportive environment. Please wear comfortable clothing. We will provide workbooks, yoga mats, light snacks & herbal tea.
See you there!
~ Mindy and Katherine